The Holly Jolly Christmas Tag

Dec 1, 2016



Day 1: The Holly Jolly Christmas Tag 

1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
My favorite Christmas movie is "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"! This movie is a classic to watch. Most likely planning on watching it again this Christmas. Another great Christmas movie classic is "A Charlie Brown Christmas"! Oh man, I like LOVE this movie! Anything Charlie Brown, in general, is just amazing. Books, shows, movies. Agh! I am so excited for Christmas this year. 

2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? Hehe! Well...now I feel like (and this is the full truth) I am on the Nice list. Now you are probably like, of course, she would write this. I mean you are not wrong but... ;)

3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo! Here. You. Go...


4. Have you ever had a White Christmas? Yes, I have apparently. I had to verify with my mom before posting this. Living in a warmer place now, it will 99.9% never happen again. So at least it happened once in my life!

5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute? I don't shop on Black Friday (I have seen enough of what happens during this crazy event!) but I also don't wait last minute. I like having a plan. Also, I love creating my gifts. I am a very DIY type of person.

6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be? If I could be in any movie I would be in Elf! Most likely I would be one of the elves or... the WHALE!! Ohhh! I love him so much. *Mentally thinks "Bye Buddie!"*

8. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
Okay! Ready...Set...Go! Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dasher, Blitzen, Donner, Rudolph and don't forget Olive! (If you know this reference then you are an amazing person!) Comment if you know what I am talking about!

9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? Most of the time I am the one who decorates it. My brother is the one whole puts it up with the help of my dad. The amazing news is we just got a tree after 2 years without one. It's a 9 1/2 foot tree! 

10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Ours is fake. The reason for is my mom and brother are allergic to them. Personally, I am totally fine with it because I really don't want to have to pick up the mess after parts fall off. We did get these ornaments that are used to make your tree mess like a real one. 

12. Peeking at gifts or be surprised? Surprised. This is mostly because my mom can hide presents really well and when I feel curious and start to look I can never find anything. Thanks, mom! ;) 

13. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one. Sadly, I don't have one. My plan this year is to DIY one or buy one. Either way, I am going to be doing a blog post on how to style it. 
Update: Just got one. I will be doing a whole other blog post this month coming up! 

14. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be? Can't answer that!! ;)

15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? Cheesecake! My dad makes the best cheesecake EVER! It's so good and fluffy. Yum! Every time I eat it, I am in heaven. 

16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I think I am in the middle. I can wrap some presents like it's no one's business but then other things I can't do. Maybe this year will be different! 

17. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? No, but my friends and I were joking around and saying we should go out this year. We were also thinking about going Halloween caroling! But I think it's too late for that now!

18. What tops your tree?
It was an angle when we had our other tree, but I think now we use a metal star to top it off. 

19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yes, I do make resolutions! Most of the time I try really hard to stick to then but most of the time it takes about 1 month to break every single one. Maybe next year will be different! 

20. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
My one Christmas wish would be to be able to go and visit where I used to live and see all of my friends and family. Also, I would want to see snow again.

Thank you, Kat Bouska for supplying the questions I used! Click HERE to be sent to the original questions!

Love you all! Have a great holiday! Don't forget to come back for Blogmas Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS