Teen Gift Guide

Dec 4, 2016


Hooray, I have posted 4 times without missing a day! Go Liddy *self-pat on the back* Hopefully, I am able to keep it up until the 24th! It's getting to the time in which friends and family start to look for things to buy for Christmas. I believe one of the hardest people to buy for are teen girls! We are always looking for something unique and special. I have put together 17 gifts to help you out. When I was looking through the stuff I wanted to make sure it was different and not an everyday type of gift. Personally, I would love any of these gifts this year and hopefully, they do too! 

Day 4: Teen Gift Guide

1. Advent Calendar- Anthropologie $18 
2.  Sunflower Dad Hat- In bloom $30 
3. Typewriter pin- Ann Shen shop $12
4. Rose gold earbuds- Happy Plugs $35
5. Live What You Love- Mantra Band $25



6. Owen' Pointy Toe Ghillie Flat- Nordstrom $54
7. Reversible Scarf- Nordstrom $26
8. Bath and Body Works Christmas- B&BW $15-40 
10. I Am Very Busy Planner- ASOS $46
11. Pug Santa Socks- ASOS $9.50 



12. Grey Puffball Keychain- Nora Janine SOLD OUT
13. Cactus Jewelry Dish- Desert Domicile DIY  
14. Glass Terrarium- DIY or Buy it  
15. Mermaid Tail Blanket- OccasionGirl $39
16. Van Folk Art Mug- Natural Life $17 
17. Santa Fun- Lush $8 

Which gift is your favorite? If you guys have any other ideas add them to the comments! Love you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS