My Winter Night Routine

Dec 8, 2016


Day 8: Winter Night Routine

Today I will be sharing my night routine with you. I pretty much have the simplest routine out there so there really isn't much. Let's began!
My family and I usually eat around 6 or 7 every night. After that, I either finish my homework or clean my room. Then, I take my shower.


When I take my shower I use Suave Ocean Breeze shampoo and conditioner for my hair. I use the Clean and Clear essentials foaming facial cleanser for my face and apply it by using my hands. A cool trick I learned was before you get out of your shower run cool water for a few minutes over your face and hair. This is believed to close your pores and prevent/help stop new zits to form on your face. The cool water helps your hair by strengthening it and making it shiny! If you try it out, tell me in the comments if it worked for you!


After I get out of my shower, I immediately use my Lush melt. This is essentially a solid form of lotion that Lush made. The way you apply this is rubbing the lotion on your skin while it is still damp from your shower. The heat from your hand will help it melt all over your skin. This is a miracle in the winter because it leaves your body soft and moisturized the next day. The only downside is, it makes your body very sticky and your hair can stuck to your body whenever you use this. Personally, I hate the sticky feeling but it is totally worth it when you feel the softness of your skin the next morning. 


My next step is to put on my pajama and socks! Today I am wearing my onesie from Marshalls. This was only $24! It is so freaking soft that I could live in it. Most of the time I don't even need to pull my sheets on because this thing is warm enough! My socks I wore, I got last year when my friends and I  did secret Santa. They have little snowmen smiling in the snow. They too are super cozy and soft. Fun fact: I hate onesies with feet because I always hated the feeling of them on.




After getting my pajamas on I start on my bathroom routine. I first use my Up & Up benzoyl peroxide cream. This helps with zits and future zits. I mostly put this where my hairline is and around my nose to prevent any blemishes. Then I use my face goddess cream. I feel like I have blogged about it before but if not then what have I been doing with my life. This face cream is amazing! It moisturizes my face and is a lot less sticky when you use it. I instantly feel it sink into my skin. The next morning my face feels like it is brand new. Most of the time, after I have done my face, I dry my hair. I absolutely know I have blogged about my hair oil in my April Favorites blog post. (Click here to read it)! Sadly I am running out. I will need to pick some up when I am out. Lastly, I finish my routine off with my lips. I either use my EOS lip balm or my Softlips. Sometimes when I feel my lips are really chapped I use both. Chapstick is a ESSENTIAL to winter. You don't want your lips to be cracked during the holidays. Pretty much the only difference between my "normal" routine to this one is I just really focus on making sure my skin is healthy and soft! 



After that, I am pretty much done! I hop into bed and wait until my alarm wakes me up the next morning and the cycle begins again! Have a great night and love you all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS