Thanksgiving Makeup | Teen Edition

Nov 23, 2016





Hi, everybody! Today I have a lovely makeup look for you. This was inspired by my Thanksgiving party I am going to. Personality, I usually don't wear a lot of makeup. Most days I just put mascara on and call it a day but when the occasion is fancier, I like to add a little bit more. I used my Nudes Palette for my eyes. My idea was a golden, shimmery eye. Using the lightest shade, I applied it to my whole eyelid  and in the corner. Then using the sixth eye color in the palette (its light gold with sparkles in it) I applied it to the upper part of my eyelid. After that, I used the seventh color (it's a darker gold) and brushed it along my eyelid shape. I used just a simple e.l.f professional Defining Eye brush for the whole eye look. Then I used my eyeliner to do a simple wing. My lip color is called So Sienna. It's a 24 Hour Superstay lipgloss. I really like this look , it makes me look older but, not too old! :)

I hope you enjoy this blog post! If you are going somewhere this Thanksgiving break, tell me in the comments! I would love to know. Also, watch out for this week. I will be posting a couple more posts this week for Thanksgiving. ;) Also, some really big news! I am going to be doing Blogmas this year! YAY!! This is when I post a new post every day up to the 24th of December. Its very much like Vlogmas, Youtubers do.

Shop this post:

e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow

The Nudes Wear Eyeshadow Palette

Great Lash Washable Volumizing Mascara



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS