Halloween Party Haul

Oct 28, 2016

Over a couple of weeks, I have accumulated some fun, cute Halloween decorations. Here are some bits and pieces I have collected for my Halloween party coming up.


My Halloween party takes place usually on Halloween (obviously) but because this year was a leap year, Halloween, unfortunately, falls on a Monday. This means school on Monday and school the next day. Yuck! But with a little preplanning, I got it to work with school. I will be doing my last few October blog posts on the party, so stay tuned for that.

First up on my list are these really glittery black bat (say that 5 times fast!) garland. Though it doesn't show up in the photo, the bats really are super glittery! The bad part about it is the glitter gets everywhere! I think I just need to be careful handling it. My plan is to hang this along the counter in which the food will be placed. Also, I got these super cute felt pumpkins and pumpkin wood clips to hang something. I received all of these goodies in a BOO basket. If you don't know what Booing is, I can definitely tell you it's not scaring someone! This is an activity which you ding-dong-ditch someone but instead of being annoying/rude you leave a basket or bag full of fun Halloween treats for the family. Most of the time you Boo a house who have children so they can enjoy all the treats but never limit yourself. My family personally got Boo-ed a couple of weeks ago and we Boo-ed some of our neighbors! :)

My last two items I got at Marshalls and TJMaxx. The straws are paper ones with a black and orange color swirls on them. I love the classic Halloween color scheme. But my all time favorite thing in this small haul is the rose gold, sparkly Halloween garland! This has black bats at the beginning and end of the garland and the rose gold letters hanging in the middle spelling out Happy Halloween! This is made by the company called Meri Meri, a Britsh based company. It is super gorgeous and I can't wait until I get to put it up!


Shop this post:
The Dollar Spot items can be found at Target
Paper Straws (These are similar)



Thanks for reading! Don't forget to check back to see when I post my Halloween Party blog posts! Oooo... I can't wait! It's going to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS