Pink Streamers & Huge Balloons

Feb 29, 2016


















Last weekend, I threw a Galentine's Day Party for all my GalPal girls ;) and to just hang out. When I start to dream about my idea for the perfect setting there is no stopping me! The best place to look for party ideas is Pinterest. (Click here for my Pinterest! Go check it out!) They have amazing ideas and super cute DIY decorations for that special event. I decided to go to Micheals and my local Dollar store and pick up some decor items there. The best part about shopping on the day I went out was because it was the day after Valentines Day so everything was on Sale or clearance! (That is one little tip I recommend if your party is not on the day of the real holiday!). My favorite decoration would have been the "XOXO" balloons I found at Target. They are super cute and were great photo booth props, too. Sadly though one of them had a hole so it was losing air. But over all, the whole set and design of the party was a hit. All my friends raved about the food when we all came bach to school the following Monday. I most likely will be doing my last post on the Galentines Day blog post series this weekend. I will be showing all of you what it all looked liked in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS