Old (Funny) Photographs

Feb 26, 2016








I was looking back at my camera's pictures and came across these funny pictures. In most of the pictures I was 11-12 years old so it was not that long ago. I remember exactly when it was and where they were taken. Probably my favorite picture was the picture with my brother looking like he was dead. My family and I went to Panama City Beach for my dance competition in 2013 and we went mini-golfing and that large creature thing was there. Also, my hair was SO long back then but I am not growing it out this summer so it might look the same at the end of the year! ;)
I hope you enjoyed this little peek into my somewhat childhood. If you want to see a part 2 then give this a little comment  down below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS