Aéropostale Haul

Feb 23, 2016





Hey everybody. Today I have created a post about my recent shopping adventure at my local outlet mall.The top links above are the 2 shirts I found on the online website. My favorite out of the whole collection would be the crop Mock Knit tank. I love the turtleneck collar and the pattern/ style of the shirt. As you might tell there is a specific color theme across all of the new clothing but don't worry I do have more colorful items hiding away. ;) If you enjoy fashion blog posts then don't forget to comment below suggestions of ideas for posts! *lots of kisses*


                                           

                                                


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, great selection sweetie!!

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS