12 Days of Easter

Mar 27, 2016

12 Days of Easter
(Parody of "12 Days of Christmas")
By: Liddy & The Fam
- In the tune of the "12 Days of Christmas" by John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt ;) -  

On the first day of Easter, the Easter Bunny gave to me,
a golden egg in an Easter basket 
On the second of Easter, the Easter Bunny gave to me,
two jellybeans, and a golden egg in an Easter basket.
On the third day of Easter, the Easter bunny gave to me,
three rotten eggs, two jellybeans, and a golden egg in an Easter basket.
On the fourth day of Easter, the Easter Bunny gave to me,
four marshmallow chicks, three rotten eggs, two jellybeans, and a golden egg in an Easter basket.
On the fifth day of Easter, the Easter Bunny gave to me,
five dollar bills, four marshmallow chicks, three rotten eggs, two jellybeans, and a golden egg in an Easter basket.
On the sixth day of Easter, the Easter Bunny gave to me,
six leaping lamps, five dollar bills, four marshmallow chicks, three rotten eggs, two jellybeans, and a golden egg in an Easter basket.
On the seventh day of Easter, the Easter gave to me,
seven crunchy carrots, six leaping lamps, five dollar bills, four marshmallow chicks, three rotten eggs, two jellybeans, and a golden egg in an Easter basket.
On the eighth day of Easter, the Easter bunny gave to me,
eight colorful flowers, seven crunchy carrots, six leaping lamps, five dollar bills, four marshmallow chicks, three rotten eggs, two jellybeans, and a golden egg in an Easter basket.
On the ninth day of Easter, the Easter Bunny gave to me,
nine purple butterflies, eight colorful flowers, seven crunchy carrots, six leaping lamps, five dollar bills, four marshmallow chicks, three rotten eggs, two jellybeans, and a golden egg in an Easter basket.
On the tenth day of Easter, the Ester Bunny gave to me,
ten baby bunnies, nine purple butterflies, eight colorful flowers, seven crunchy carrots, six leaping lamps, five dollar bills, four marshmallow chicks, three rotten eggs, two jellybeans, and a golden egg in an Easter basket.
On the eleventh day of Easter, the Easter Bunny gave to me,
eleven dyed eggs, ten baby bunnies, nine purple butterflies, eight colorful flowers, seven crunchy carrots, six leaping lamps, five dollar bills, four marshmallow chicks, three rotten eggs, two jellybeans, and a golden egg in an Easter basket. 
On the twelfth day of Easter, the Easter bunny gave to me,
twelve chocolate bunnies, eleven dyed eggs, ten baby bunnies, nine purple butterflies , eight colorful flowers, seven crunchy carrots, six leaping lamps, five dollar bills, four marshmallow chicks, three rotten eggs, two jellybeans, and a golden egg in an Easter basket.


I hope you guys enjoyed a new version of the classic Christmas song and don't forget to leave a comment down below telling me one thing you are excited for Easter. For me, it is finding my Easter basket! ;)
Happy Easter! <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS