Birthday Haul | Part 2

Jul 22, 2016

Part 2 is here for you! This part is the clothes I got with my shopping spree. I want to thank my amazing friends for helping me. Harper took the awesome photos and Katie modeled the other clothes. 

Most of these clothes are from H&M. They had really good prices and almost every time I go they always have a sale. I always check there because you may never know what you might find. The other items are from TJMaxx and Express. My favorite item is the white skirt from H&M. It wasn't on sale but I just couldn't pass it up. I definitely will be wearing it whenever and where ever I can.
  I will most likely be doing a black and white lookbook blog post, so if you want to see these pieces styled, then comment down below. I always love talking to you guys. :) 

I want to thank my friends again and give a shout out to Katie. She started her own blog and I would love for you to check it out. Click here  to be sent to her home page. Make sure to leave her a nice comment. 

Shop the post:



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS