Spring Break Essentials

Apr 11, 2016

It's spring break finally! Yay! Which means vacation and long car rides so it's ideal to have items to take along with you.
*Note: Depending on where you live you can change out with what I have to something that fits the weather better.
The first thing I have been loving so much is teen magazines. I have a monthly subscription to Seventeen and Teen Vogue so I get these a lot! These are so good for long trips to take your mind off the road and into a trip of awesomeness and beauty. ;) I like to find inspiration on DIY projects or room décor. Another essential is a spring colored nail polish. I chose a nice lilac purple and a shimmer metallic purple. I will definitely be wearing these colors very soon. Along with the nail polish, I have been wearing lots of skirts because I live where the weather is super beautiful all day long. My favorite type of skirts are circle skirts and pencil skirts.

The next thing on my list is a camera and polaroids. Taking pictures is a great way to capture the moment and keep it with you forever. You can even go out and take pictures of pretty flowers. Go out with your friends and have a little photoshoot with them! Another item you should have would be a notebook and pen. With these, you are able to write all of your new spring ideas or thoughts in one place. I am using one I got at Marshalls to write down my ideas for blogging. In addition to my notebook, I have my reading book. This is super good for passing the time in those long car rides. The book in the picture is The Heir by Kiera Cass. This book is in the "Selection Series". I am dying for her to come out with her 5th book. Crossing my fingers it comes out soon. Lastly in this section, I have my EOS lip balm. This is super good for those days where your lips are super dry and need that extra help. I use my almost every day. Especially at school. The lip balm pictured is the strawberry flavored.

Lastly, I have my bathing suit and sunglasses. These are super good for a pool day with your best friends. Or if you live 20 mins from the beach you can take a swim in the sea. These items might change depending on where you live and if it is sunny enough for you to go swimming.

Well, these are my must need spring essentials! What are your essentials for spring? Leave a comment below! Don't forget to share this with your friends. *million kisses*






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS